The drug Prednisone is included in the category of synthetic glucocorticosteroids, is a dehydrated analog of hydrocortisone. The drug has anti-allergic, immunosuppressive, anti-inflammatory activity. When taken orally, the drug is absorbed very well. For a maximum of two hours, the content of the drug in plasma reaches its highest level.
Where to Buy Prednisone Online Without a Prescription?
|Drug Name:||Prednisone 5; 10; 20; 40mg|
|Where to buy Prednisone?|
Metabolism takes place mainly in the liver and partly in the kidney system. Excretion from the body is carried out with urine. The drug is found in small amounts in breast milk, penetrates the placental barrier.
Prednisone medicine. Indications
● The drug is prescribed for rheumatic fever, chorea, rheumatic carditis.
● The remedy is recommended for pathologies in the connective tissue of a systemic nature: dermatomyositis, periarteritis nodosa, scleroderma, lupus erythematosus. The indications include multiple sclerosis, inflammatory processes in the joints of chronic and acute course.
● A remedy is also prescribed for diseases such as epicondylitis, synovitis, bursitis, Still’s syndrome, osteoarthritis (including post-traumatic), humeroscapular periarthritis, psoriatic, juvenile, gouty and rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis. Prednisone is recommended for status asthmaticus, bronchial asthma, interstitial lung pathologies (grade 2-3 sarcoidoses, fibrosis, acute alveolitis), and lung cancer.
● The agent is prescribed for aspiration (in combination with specific treatment), Leffler’s eosinophilic pneumonia, berylliosis, tuberculosis (in combination with specific treatment), hyperplasia, secondary and primary insufficiency in the adrenal glands (including conditions after their removal).
● Indications for prescribing the drug Prednisone should include autoimmune pathologies, and hypoglycemic conditions.
● The drug is also prescribed for hepatitis, acute and chronic allergic diseases, inflammatory lesions of the digestive system, nephrotic syndrome, diseases of the organs and the hematopoietic system.
● The drug Prednisone is recommended for skin pathologies of an autoimmune and other nature. In particular, a medication is prescribed for exfoliative, herpetiform bullous dermatitis, pemphigus, Lyell’s syndrome, psoriasis, eczema.
● The agent is prescribed for hypercalcemia in oncological pathologies, eye diseases, brain edema of the post-traumatic, post-radiation, post-operative period.
● The drug is recommended to prevent and eliminate the sensation of nausea or vomiting on the basis of cytostatic therapy, as well as in the prevention of graft rejection.
Doctors recommend taking Prednisone by mouth without chewing. As a replacement therapy, the drug is prescribed at 20-30 mg. Maintenance doses – 5-10 mg. Depending on the patient’s condition, the initial amount of the drug can be from 15 to 100 mg. The drug Prednisone for children is prescribed at 1-2 mg/kg. The amount obtained is divided into four to six doses. Maintenance dose per day – 300-600 mcg/kg.
High biological activity and the ability of GCS to affect almost all tissues can cause a number of side effects, especially if the dosage regimen is violated. These include:
● Functional disorders of the endocrine system. The glucocorticoid can provoke obesity, changes in the menstrual cycle in women (dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea), delayed sexual development in children.
● Violations – vascular activity. Patients had an increase in blood pressure, heart rhythm disturbances, symptoms of chronic heart failure. The hormone causes delayed scar tissue formation, making it dangerous for patients with myocardial infarction.
● Exceeding the recommended doses of corticosteroids can aggravate the course of existing pathologies and can provoke the development of new ones.
Long-term treatment with prednisolone is addictive, so abrupt discontinuation leads to a “withdrawal” syndrome. During this period, patients experienced dyspeptic disorders, loss of appetite, and asthenia. To prevent the occurrence of such symptoms, the medication is reduced gradually.